Faith Celebration Fellowship is all about loving God and loving you!
First, we are all about loving God. We exist for His glory alone. All we are and all we do are but for His glory alone. We believe that it is all about Him. It is not about us, our religion, our denomination, our accomplishments, our facilities, our agenda, our budget, anything else or anyone else. God is man’s greatest need. God ought to be in the heart of every person. God ought to be every person’s highest desire if not the sole desire. We encourage everyone to find their purpose from Him Who alone is worth the highest worship. We don’t want anyone to settle for anything less.
Second, we are about loving each other, loving you. God taking residence in our hearts – God who loves us with His pure and unconditional love – this love finds its expression and demonstration as well among us: His children, His followers, His people. Everyone needs love. Often, the searches end in hurt and tears. We have found God, we have found love in its highest form. This is what everyone needs; this is what we share; this is what we give.
We worship God and God alone through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
We have a high volume, vibrant and inspiring praise and worship celebration.
We welcome people of any race, status, or creed.
We share the Word of God in a very powerful, relevant, ,and practical way.
We show our love to each other by offering our help in ways we can.
Our mission is to be instruments of God, to seek and to serve people near and far to become fully devoted followers of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
|F||Fish||Bigger through evangelism|
|A||Adore||Deeper through Worship|
|I||Incorporate||Closer through Fellowship|
|T||Train||Stronger through Discipleship|
|H||Help||Wider through Ministry|
- The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only One True God revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is both divine and human.
- Man, though originally good, willingly fell to sin-ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have restored fellowship with God by accepting Christ’s Lordship and His offer of forgiveness of sin.
- Sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ-like.
- The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Regarding the Blessed Hope: Jesus will return to Rapture His Church prior to His Return to Earth (The Second Coming). At this future moment in time, all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
- Regarding the Millennial Reign of Christ: Jesus will return with His saints at His second coming and will begin His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
- A Final Judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sins and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
- We look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. ‘And so shall we forever be with the Lord!’
God’s great blessings to you from all of us here at FCF!!!
We pray that you be blessed in any way with your visit to this site. But more than this, we also pray that you can visit us in any of our gatherings if you haven’t yet done so. We would really like for you to know us better and for us to know you better as well. And altogether, we can all grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To start with, let me share a bit about myself. I was a former international entertainer. I got to visit different countries doing what I loved to do: singing and dancing. But those were interests that were not my highest priority. I wanted to be a fighter pilot or a medical doctor. But God had other plans. He aborted my plans, saved me, and called me into the pastorate.
I started pastoring in 1994 here in this very same amazing church entity. It has been an extremely rewarding sixteen-year- journey of ministry for me. I am an enormously blessed husband to a specially gifted and exceedingly loving wife – Lilibeth, fondly referred to as Bing. Our blessings are multiplied with three incredible kids: Danniebelle, Sharaleah Kay, and Bethel Aubrey. Add to this our little precious granddaughter Shannen Julia and you can easily predict how amazing my home life is.
With a remarkable love and support from my home and my church family, I consider myself a man tremendously blessed. My highest desire is that in return, I too may be no less than a true blessing to my God, my family, the church, to all the Lord brings to the church, and to all the Lord brings us to.
Love in Him,
Ptr. Adrian N. Ona
Serve – This is the reason why we are here: to lead in serving God, to lead in serving you.
12 How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?
13 I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD.
14 I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
16 O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant ; you have freed me from my chains.
17 I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the LORD.
18 I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,
19 in the courts of the house of the LORD— in your midst, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD.
[ Psalm 116:12-19 NIV ]
Lilibeth “Bing” Ona
[ Worship & Music Minister ]
[ Deacon ]
[ Deacon ]
[ Secretary ]
[ Trustee ]
Toni Fae Florita
[ Asst. Treasurer ]
[ Children's Director ]